Great refreshing summer drink!
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 lime, cut into 4 wedges
- 2 tablespoons white sugar, or to taste • 1 cup ice cubes
- 45ml white rum
- Sparkling water
- Place the mint leaves and 1 lime wedge into a large glass.
- Use the muddler to crush the mint and lime to release the mint oils and lime juice. Add 2 more lime wedges and the sugar, and muddle again to release the lime juice. Do not strain the mixture.
- Fill the glass almost to the top with ice.
- Add the rum and fill the rest of the glass with sparkling water.
- Stir well and add more sugar if desired.
- Garnish with the remaining lime wedge.