We offer FREE domestic shipping for the UK for orders over £30.
Extended Christmas Returns Period
Items dispatched between 1st November to 31st December inclusive may be returned at any time before midnight on 31st January the following calendar year.
How do I arrange a return?
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an authorisation number.
Will I have to pay to return an item?
Yes you will be responsible for paying for return your item(s) unless the goods are faulty.
For unwanted items return charges are
- £3.99 - for a label to drop off at a Hermes parcel shop
Please contact us at email@example.com to learn more
How long do I have to return an item?
You must return the item(s) within 30 days (from the date of dispatch of the product to you)
Can I receive a refund for my return?
We can only offer a refund if the item is unused and is returned in its original packaging with the seal and labels intact
What if the item is damaged or faulty?
All items receive a 12 month guarantee, if your item is faulty and it is not related to misuse we will repair or replace the damaged item and cover the courier costs associated to sending the item back. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a new product right away.
How long will it take to receive a refund?
We will refund you within 30 days of receiving the returned item
Please ensure you include your returns reference number so we can promptly process your refund
(Alphaveil Limited t/a Twice Element (`we, us our`)
- 1.1 We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us.
- 1.2 We have created this policy to enable you to return products to us in appropriate circumstances.
- 1.3 This policy shall apply to all of our customers, irrespective of their geographical location.
- 1.4 This policy shall apply to all orders submitted through twiceelement.com
- 1.5 This document does not affect any statutory rights you may have as a consumer (such as rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 or the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013).
- 2.1 If you have no other legal right to return a product and receive a refund or exchange, then you will nonetheless be entitled to return a product to us and receive a refund in accordance with this policy if:
- (a) we receive the returned product within 30 days following the date of dispatch of the product to you;
- (b) the returned product is unused, in its original unopened packaging (with any seal or shrink-wrap intact), with any labels still attached, and otherwise in a condition enabling us to sell the product as new;
- (c) you comply with the procedure set out in this policy in relation to the return of the product; and
- (d) none of the exclusions set out in this policy apply.
- 3.1 In order to take advantage of your rights under this policy, you must contact us to obtain a return authorisation number, and then send the product to us with a covering note quoting that number.
- 3.2 Products returned under this policy must be sent via the method and to the address stipulated by customer service agent.
- 3.3 You will be responsible for paying postage costs associated with returns under this policy.
- 4.1 We will give you a refund for the price you paid to us in respect of any product properly returned by you in accordance with this policy.
- 4.2 We will not refund to you the original delivery charges relating to the returned product.
- 4.3 We will not refund to you any costs you incur in returning the product to us.
- 4.4 We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
- 4.5 We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 30 days following the day we receive your returned product.
- 5.1 If you return a product in contravention of this policy, and you do not have any other legal right to a refund or exchange in respect of that product:
- (a) we will not refund the purchase price or exchange the product;
- (b) we may retain the returned product until you pay to us such additional amount as we may charge for re-delivery of the returned product; and
- (c) if we do not receive payment of such additional amount within 14 days of issuing a request for payment, we may destroy or otherwise dispose of the returned product in our sole discretion without any liability to you.
- 6.1 This website is owned and operated by Alphaveil Limited (trading as Twice Element).
- 6.2 Our principal place of business is at 521B Battersea Park Road, SW11 3BN, London, UK.
- 6.3 You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, by using our website contact form, by email to email@example.com