- 1 lemon wedge
- 1 lime wedge
- 60ml vodka
- 120ml tomato juice
- 2 dashes tabasco sauce
- 2 tsp prepared horseradish
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch celery salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- Handful of ice cubes
- Pour some celery salt onto a small plate.
- Rub the juicy side of the lemon or lime wedge along the edge of a pint glass.
- Roll the outer edge of the glass in celery salt until fully coated.
- Fill with ice and set aside.
- Add the lemon and lime wedges into the cocktail shaker and mash with the muddler.
- Add the remaining ingredients and fill with ice.
- Shake gently and strain into a chilled glass.
- Garnish with a celery stalk and a lime wedge.