• 50 ml of whiskey or bourbon
• 1 cube or teaspoon of sugar
• 2-3 dashes of Angostura bitters • 1 twist of orange peel to garnish • Ice cubes
Place the sugar and bitters into a chilled glass.
Muddle together until mixed (feel free to add a few drops of water to help it mix). Once mixed add some of the whisky and a few ice cubes and stir for 20 seconds (the ice should start melting and cool the alcohol down).
Keep adding a little bit of whisky and ice, and continue to stir.
Stop adding the ingredients and stirring when you feel it’s diluted to your taste. Garnish with a twist of orange peel.
- 60ml light rum
- 60ml pineapple juice
- 5ml cream of coconut
- Handful of ice cubes
- Pineapple wedge for garnish
- Maraschino cherry for garnish (optional)
- Place the ingredients into the cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake well.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with the pineapple wedge and maraschino cherry.
- Fresh squeezed lime juice
- 30ml Cointreau, triple sec or another orange liqueur • 45ml Blanco tequila
- Salt (optional)
- Lime wedge for garnish
- Place the ingredients into the cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake well. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass or a glass filled with fresh ice.
- Rub the lime wedge on the outer edge of the glass and roll the glass into the salt until fully coated.
- Garnish with a lime wedge.
Tip: For a slightly sweeter drink, add a dash of agave syrup (one part water, two parts agave nectar) before shaking.
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 lime, cut into 4 wedges
- 2 tablespoons white sugar, or to taste • 1 cup ice cubes
- 45ml white rum
- Sparkling water
- Place the mint leaves and 1 lime wedge into a large glass.
- Use the muddler to crush the mint and lime to release the mint oils and lime juice. Add 2 more lime wedges and the sugar, and muddle again to release the lime juice. Do not strain the mixture.
- Fill the glass almost to the top with ice.
- Add the rum and fill the rest of the glass with sparkling water.
- Stir well and add more sugar if desired.
- Garnish with the remaining lime wedge.
- 120ml / 4 oz orange juice
- 60ml / 2 oz blanco tequila
- 15ml / 0.5 oz grenadine
- Orange slice for garnish
- Maraschino cherry for garnish
- Pour the tequila and the orange juice into a tall glass with ice cubes.
- Stir well.
- Slowly pour the grenadine around the inside edge of the glass. It will sink and slowly rise to mix with the other ingredients naturally.
- Garnish with the orange slice and cherry.
- 1 lemon wedge
- 1 lime wedge
- 60ml vodka
- 120ml tomato juice
- 2 dashes tabasco sauce
- 2 tsp prepared horseradish
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch celery salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- Handful of ice cubes
- Pour some celery salt onto a small plate.
- Rub the juicy side of the lemon or lime wedge along the edge of a pint glass.
- Roll the outer edge of the glass in celery salt until fully coated.
- Fill with ice and set aside.
- Add the lemon and lime wedges into the cocktail shaker and mash with the muddler.
- Add the remaining ingredients and fill with ice.
- Shake gently and strain into a chilled glass.
- Garnish with a celery stalk and a lime wedge.