Our best Margarita recipe!
- Fresh squeezed lime juice
- 30ml Cointreau, triple sec or another orange liqueur • 45ml Blanco tequila
- Salt (optional)
- Lime wedge for garnish
- Place the ingredients into the cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake well. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass or a glass filled with fresh ice.
- Rub the lime wedge on the outer edge of the glass and roll the glass into the salt until fully coated.
- Garnish with a lime wedge.
Tip: For a slightly sweeter drink, add a dash of agave syrup (one part water, two parts agave nectar) before shaking.